Harold M Glick, MD
Pediatrics Physician in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
NPI 1144223215

Harold M Glick is a Pediatrics Physician based in Wexford, PA. Harold M Glick practices in Pittsburgh, PA and has the professional credentials of MD. The NPI Number for Harold M Glick is 1144223215 and holds a License No. MD010445E (Pennsylvania).

The current practice location address for Harold M Glick is 6343 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA and can be reached out via phone at 412-363-2200 and via fax at412-363-2214. You can also correspond with Harold M Glick through the mailing address at 11279 PERRY HWY, WEXFORD, PA - 15090-9303 (mailing address contact number: 724-933-1100).

person
Provider Profile Details
NPI Number
1144223215
Provider Name
Harold M Glick
Credential
MD
Provider Entity Type
Individual
Gender
Male
Address
6343 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA, 15090-9303
Phone Number
412-363-2200
Fax Number
412-363-2214
Provider Enumeration Date
05/23/2005
Last Update Date
03/25/2010
tick
Provider's Legacy Identifiers
Identifier Type State Issuer
0006552440002 05 PA
institution
Provider Business Practice Location Address Details
Address
6343 Penn Ave
City
Pittsburgh
State
Pennsylvania
Zip
15206-4010
Phone Number
412-363-2200
Fax Number
412-363-2214
person
Provider Business Mailing Address Details
Address
11279 Perry Hwy
City
Wexford
State
Pennsylvania
Zip
15090-9303
Phone Number
724-933-1100
Fax Number
724-933-1160
person
Provider's Primary Taxonomy Details
Type
Allopathic & Osteopathic Physicians
Classification
Pediatrics
Speciality
-
Taxonomy
208000000X
License No.
MD010445E (Pennsylvania)
Definition
A pediatrician is concerned with the physical, emotional and social health of children from birth to young adulthood. Care encompasses a broad spectrum of health services ranging from preventive healthcare to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases. A pediatrician deals with biological, social and environmental influences on the developing child, and with the impact of disease and dysfunction on development.

Similar Doctors in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: